[Ti] (OT) Cleaning screen on Ti.

Mr.Shannon Strachan rsstrachan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 26 20:34:48 PDT 2005

On Sep 26, 2005, at 1:08 AM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> 26 sep 2005 kl. 08.15 skrev Richard Edwards:
>> any good glasses/spectacles cleaner with appropriate lint free cloth
>> also sold at the specs shop will work fine
> -----------
> Sure they do, but why do you "Americans" insist on using expansive and
> possibly, for the environment, damaging products when it isn't
> necessary? :-)

"Americans" include Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Colombians,
Venezuelans, Bolivians, Peruvians, Chileans and Argentineans. (those
are the ones I can remember, there are others I know I've forgotten).
Please don't lump them with the US of A, they may not like being
grouped together with a warmongering and eco-destroying nation. :-)

> Please adress my personal mail with answers since this is Off Topic.

Why? Your response was definitely off-topic and flammable.

Boot me off this list, how can a 'respected' member can be derogatory
and a hypocrite and try and make it better by a smily? Just recently
she admonished a group to stay on topic. I guess prejudice isn't just
restricted to "Americans". Oh, wait, I know how to remove myself.

--
Mr. Shannon Strachan
TiBook 867Mhz