[Ti] (OT) Cleaning screen on Ti.

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:02:25 PDT 2005

27 sep 2005 kl. 05.34 skrev Mr.Shannon Strachan:
> "Americans" include Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Colombians,
> Venezuelans, Bolivians, Peruvians, Chileans and Argentineans.
> (those are the ones I can remember, there are others I know I've
> forgotten). Please don't lump them with the US of A, they may not
> like being grouped together with a warmongering and eco-destroying
> nation. :-)
------------
I have answered and apologized to Shannon off list, but in case I
offended more people on the list please note this bit of my answer to
Shannon:

"Please note I'm using English as my second or really my third
language, I qouted "Americans" to mark that I adressed the group
hastily and possibly wrongly. But I didn't group them like you do and
certainly didn't mean to offend anybody. Very sorry you got upset.

I sincerly wanted to find out why the people on the list didn't want
to try a free and environmentally good product, but time and time
again suggest a chemical."

I have not really understand in what way I was _so_ offensive but
will try and figure it out.  If anybody has the time to educate me
further, in this case in the shade of meanings of the English
language, please do by setting me straight off list. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)