[Ti] Can't install classic from System disc

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 06:44:10 PDT 2005

Is anyone else having problems doing the software restore under
Tiger?  I'm trying to install classic and the other free programs
that came with my 17-inch Powerbook Rev A LunchTrayDeluxe, but after
installing the little Software Restore program from the Software
Install and restore disc, I get a screen asking for me to insert the
software install disc (which is already inserted).  Is this a Tiger
issue?  I reformatted my HD a few months ago and didn't think I'd
need classic anymore.  Alas, I am stuck requiring the use of a
classic application which does not have an OS X counterpart.  I'd
also like to install the Graphic Converter that's licensed on that
disc, too.

Thanks for any help,

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.2
pkrug at mac.com