[Ti] Can't install classic from System disc

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 07:11:27 PDT 2005

Well, congratulations! you discovered the way to get classic
installed without help from anyone. I have done what you did about
three times so far, but I use Pathfinder instead of TinkerTool to
show invisible files on the System Install Disk that comes with the
Powerbook. Then just drag the “System Folder” from the CD to the root
level of the Hard Drive. Very quick and slick. Then when you no
longer need Classic you can just trash the System Folder with OS 9 in
it.

jg