[Ti] Re: This List

Timothy D. Naegele tdnaegele.associates at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:38:05 PDT 2006

> From: MBurke6225 at aol.com
>
> In a message dated 4/10/06 6:33:05 AM, ddelmonte at mac.com writes:
> >
> > I'll remain here quietly, trying to help people who are trying to
> > work with this technology, but I'll be quiet on all other matters.
> >
> Thanks, David.   This list has more than enough who are willing to fall all
> over themselves to prove their supposed intellectual superiority even when it
> is not so brilliant nor requested.   Trying to help people is why I still stay
> on this list also, all the rest is "much ado about nothing."

I agree completely.  The constant "put-downs" of others -- and of
their ideas -- have no place on this list.  At the very least, it is a
breach of this list's etiquette.

Also, imagine what new subscribers must think.

Helping others, and the sharing of ideas -- some brilliant, and others
not so brilliant -- is why most of us are here.  Personal comments
about one another should be omitted.