[Ti] MacBook Pro 17" released

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:59:59 PDT 2006

25 apr 2006 kl. 13.54 skrev Chris Olson:
> Maybe if you don't use it for anything, it does. The macbook pro
> didn't have the full Photoshop, only PSE, but I don't think it
> makes any difference.
I beg to differ. :-) We had two professional users working
(advertising guys) and they certainly wanted to see if there was any
difference. Maybe it actually does make a difference to compare with
PSE.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)