[Ti] I'd buy Leopard just for this feature alone.

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sat Aug 12 13:06:15 PDT 2006

At 08:59 PM -0400 08/11/06, dan_A wrote:
>On Aug 11, 2006, at 3:43 AM, Erik Gaderlund wrote:

>I'm using a 15" 800MHz TiBook with a 22" Cinema Display and I have
>all the menus in Photoshop on the 15" display and I do my work on
>the 22". If it is convenient to move a menu to one display or
>another there's no problem. PS will remember where I leave them. I
>don't understand why you're having a problem unless you're talking
>about the top menu bar with drop down menus. You can change which
>monitor contains that bar by going to the display control panel,
>Arrangement and then pulling the menu bar to the display of your
>choice.

I'm being more specific on things like my HDTV programs that the
interface is on one display (the 10' is like FrontRow in that it's
larger to see across a room) and want the show or movie to play on
the other display.  Because it defaults to the 'menu bar' display I
can't really use the new interface.  Also when you swap the menu bar
all the windows change, otherwise I'd likely use my DVI switcher into
my 22" display (I also have a 800MHz TiBook) for more room.  But, for
those of use playing with HTPCs it's something we pay attention to.
--
erik g
gaderson at gmail.com