[Ti] mail issue

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue Aug 15 13:24:35 PDT 2006

On Aug 15, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Da Pen wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My wife has spent many hours over several months
> paring down the mail in her In box.  Sometime
> yesterday the computer crashed and 'voila' ALL the
> messages are back (almost 1000 ).  She is very upset
> about this.  Can anyone tell me what happened and how
> we can insure that when a message is deleted it will
> not come back to life?
>
> Thanks. Dave

Delete the emails again and then press Command - K to permanently
delete them from the mail database.
When you delete them they are only hidden until Command K is used.

Its like in Entourage or Outlook Express, you have to compact the
database to actually delete the files.

John

--
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine