[Ti] Battery recall... what's up?

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Thu Aug 24 18:01:20 PDT 2006

I have the same problem. Have a battery that qualifies for recall
with a serial number that falls within the serial number range BUT
their screwed up online database rejected it. I had to laugh, it said
the AI Powerbook was eligible but the battery wasn't. They were
purchased as a package. I tried to phone Apple and have been on hold
for almost 2 hours before finally giving up. Nice to have a portable
speakerphone. Excellent customer support Apple. Looks like the
ability to boot Windows isn't the only thing you copied from
Microsoft.