[Ti] re: mail problem

Gavin Wright mail at gavinwright.net
Sun Aug 27 00:39:40 PDT 2006

Perhaps it would be easier to understand if you wanted to retrieve a
mail you deleted? :)
"Command 5" will show you the contents of your Trash, Command 1 will
take you back to the Inbox.
It's the out of sight out of mind principle operating here, where
deleted files are out of the way but there if you need them.
Command K will empty your trash - just like in finder. I think K comes
from Kill, at least it is in QuarkXPress...