[Ti] G4 Hinges Needed

Phillip Glenn pglenn at impulse.net
Sun Aug 27 14:35:25 PDT 2006

>Well, it all says it on the header there. My G4 Ti hinges are broken
>and I need to fix them. I can fix them if anyone knows how this
>could be done, with perhaps aluminium plates, or replace them. All
>suggestions welcomed.
>Thanks,
>
>--
>   Mykel
>   micky001 at fastmail.us

Mykel,

I am daunted by the prospect of doing this job myself and am in the
process having it done at

http://www.macservice.com

I can't vouch for this service, since I'm waiting for the shipping
box they are sending me and don't know how the job will turn out, but
I think the site is worth looking at. I found the telephone contact
to be very well informed and helpful. She says they use
stainless-steel replacement hinges stronger than the originals.

Good luck.

-Phil Glenn