[Ti] Ti 800 PRAM

John Holt johnlh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 08:39:45 PDT 2006

I would also give a hard look at my memory chips as the other poster
notes. If you have more than one chip pull one and see what happens.
There is some software you can download "rember" that can check
memory (www.versiontracker.com). Bad memory can produce all sorts of
problems and should be one the first things to look at.
john