[Ti] Leopard?

Jon Riecken jon at jonriecken.com
Fri Dec 8 10:47:15 PST 2006

Hi,I know from  Apple Discussions, people have posted asking if the Tibook will work well with Leopard. But I was just wondering if anyone else can comment on it working with a Ti 667mhz DVI/1GB/80GB/SD/AP? I was thinking of throwing in a 7200 RPM drive, in hopes of getting a little more performance... What about the sonnet/daystar processor upgrade? I don't want to try those yet, as my computer is still under the apple 1 year warranty, and also have the choice of getting applecare with it...