[Ti] Powerbook G4 Ti

Timothy D. Naegele tdnaegele.associates at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:24:14 PST 2006

Jon Riecken <jon at jonriecken.com> wrote"

> Hi everyone,I just got a Ti 667mhz DVI. It is still under the apple limited warranty! It was in the back stock inventory! Yes, I did verify the serial number on apple's website... I just installed an 80GB HD, 1 GB Ram, and a Superdrive... The thing is like brand new...Question, anyone else with this model feel like Tiger is a little laggy?

I have a Ti 800 mhz and having been running Tiger for months now, ever
since Apple replaced the HD and CD-ROM Drive, and I do not encounter
any problems.  I was in an Apple Store a few days ago, and once again
tried the MacBook Pro, but am satisfied with what I have, for now.  It
is really terrific.

Tim Naegele
www.naegele.com