[Ti] OT: Little Snitch and P2P

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Tue Dec 19 00:42:12 PST 2006

I have just started to use Acquisition for P2P on my Al-book 1.25 (so
maybe it is on topic)

I set Little Snitch to allow all connections to the application
Acquisition.

However, I continually get pop-ups saying the application
"java.com.acquisitionx.AqMain" wants to connect to....

These popups are always in the foreground so interfere with whatever
you are doing, and of course in P2P, the number of connections
required may be very large, so it is more than annoying.

The issue I have is that I cannot find any file (using Spotlight or
EasyFind), even looking inside packages, with this name, amongst the
million+ files on my disk !

Does anyone have any idea where such an application may be hiding??

regards,  Trevor