[Ti] OT: Little Snitch and P2P

arjan.bos at hetnet.nl arjan.bos at hetnet.nl
Tue Dec 19 01:49:29 PST 2006

Trevor,

java.com.acquisitionx.AqMain is probably hiding somewhere in a Java ARchive, or .jar, file within the application bundle. These .jar files are just .zip files with a different extension and you should be able to open them with any unzip program you might have. Within the archive you then look for the file /java/com/acquisitionx/AqMain.class. This is a compiled java program.

HTH,

Arjan