[Ti] OT: Little Snitch and P2P

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 20 10:54:27 PST 2006

That's probably just the domain that the application specifies for
itself - applications generally have something that's the reverse of
Internet DNS - like com.apple.Finder - to identify themselves
uniquely.  This is used to store preferences and such.  Presumably,
Acquisition's is java.com.acquisitionx.AqMain.  So, either you should
always allow Acquisition anything it wants, or stop using P2P. ;-)