[Ti] OT: Little Snitch and P2P

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Wed Dec 20 14:12:37 PST 2006

On 20 Dec 2006, at 19:54, Kynan Shook wrote:

> you should always allow Acquisition anything it wants,

Kynan- tthat is precisely the point: to let Acquisition do anything
it wants, I have to select the application in LittleSnitch.
I have selected Acquisition.app, but the application that is "doing
the talking" is called  java.com.acquisitionx.AqMain, and I am so far
unable to find this "application"....
Hence my post, in case someone else who has used LittleSnitch has
come across these ghost-applications, and knows how to deal with it.

Trevor