[Ti] TiBook 500 with airport wireless card

karen spitzer shemoves at mac.com
Fri Dec 22 18:29:58 PST 2006

Hello List,

I've upgraded to a MacBook and want to sell my TiBook - 512k ram. Would you
suggest parting it out, and if so where do I research prices.

All components work well, no marks on the screen from the keyboard (always
used a protection between), airport wireless card works like a champ. The
case and hinges have no wear marks. The only reason I upgraded was speed.

Has two batteries and 3 power adaptors; 2 hockey pucks and one white brick.

Thanks for any information, and Happy Holidays!

karen