[Ti] TiBook 500 with airport wireless card

Jon Riecken jfriecken at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 19:07:33 PST 2006

Hi guys,

I have a PB G4 667MHZ DVI/80/1/AIRPORT/ETC. I was just wondering, I
have a combo drive currently in my computer, and replaced it with a
DVDRW drive from an albook 17". I just got an mce 8x dual layer drive
for my tibook, installed it, and it does not show up in the profiler.
The odd thing is, while using a converter, I was able to hook the
drive up to my PC via IDE, and it works! Any ideas, if there is a
jumper on the back of the drive, to enable it? The albook drive is a
slow 1x drive... :( Any help appreciated...

Jon