[Ti] Best place to buy TiG4 ram?

Michael Cabelin macabelin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 08:59:39 PST 2006

www.ramseeker.com

2x what Mike said. You can find good prices. Be
careful, though, not all RAM is created equal. Nor is
customer service. I ordered 1Gig RAM from 8004Memory.
I was very specific about ordering Micron RAM, the OEM
Apple Recommended ones. They sent me one 512MB Micron
spec and the other was their generic chip. I had to
call up and get an RMA. No problem, except that I had
to ship the RAM chip back at my expense. It arrives
today, and hopefully they straightened it out.

I have heard nothing but good things about Crucial,
and have bought from them before. Expensive, but worth
it. Should have bought from them in the first place...

Michael