[Ti] Best place to buy TiG4 ram?

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Thu Feb 2 15:53:51 PST 2006

T Molnar said:

>"Be careful" "Not all Ram equal" Shipping waits.
>Exactly why I went with Other world computing.
>
>They lead you  through exactly what is needed.
>Service is good. Shipping and return not a problem.
>
>And their prices as far as I could determine were the low if
>not the lowest.
>
>I have bought there before various things and never been disappointed.
>NO and I don't work for them :-)

The main problem when not being in the US, is that freight from places
like otherworldcomputing costs more than the chips themselves. Besides a
few places with new chips, like Wegenermedia.com (contact me for a few
more if this is what you need) that have much lower freight pricing, is
why I prefer to purchase major brand chips on the second hand market.
Crucial, Kingston and of similar quality.

Actually, some ram vendors that you find through ramseeker, simply refuse
to sell to any european country anyway. Something they fail to state
upfront too.