[Ti] Wireless cards that work with G4 Powerbook

Joseph W. Chance jchance at midsouth.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 14:51:21 PST 2006

I like the idea of using my cellphone in off the beaten path areas,
but is anyone familiar with one that will work with the Motorola V3
RAZR or Nokia phones with Cingular service?  We have a vacation home
that is miles from a town of any size, but does have decent cell
service.  In that area, Verizon just does not provide good service.
Cingular is hands down better in the rural Southeast.  Thanks.