[Ti] KVM switching

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue Feb 14 09:54:45 PST 2006

I often find myself in environments where I have to use a Mac and PC
concurrently. Sometimes they have these useful KVM switches built into
racks, but when I am in my office it would be nice to have something for
when I am working on multiple machines.

I used to own a Belkin device that did this job but I lost it a while
ago. A quick scan on google brought up two popular brands:

Belkin Omniview
Masterview

Any KVM experts out there who could help me choose the best solution?
The typical situation would be controlling my Powebook and a PC via the
same mouse and keyboard, although being able to switch displays via  a
single monitor is always useful too.

--
Tarik