[Ti] ai book sometimes doesn't see both USB devices.

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Mon Feb 13 20:35:45 PST 2006

Let's say I've got the following devices.

5th G Ipod Video, Ipod Nano, Sandisk flash drive.

Sometimes my pb refuses to see both devices when they are both plugged in. Now
System Profiler is happily reporting presence of both devices but for instance
the light of flash drive will be on but the Finder will not mount it. If I then
unplug the device that's working and move the flash drive over and have only
one device plugged in it will mount.

Is this some issue with my powerbook? It seems at times to only fully recognise
one and let me operate with one device. Last night for instance I couldn't have
both my IPod Video and Nano functioning in itunes at the same time. I believe
I've seen these two work fine before.