[Ti] Fitting hard drive to Titanium G4

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Mon Feb 20 10:31:20 PST 2006

On Feb 20, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Petra Regent wrote:

> Hi Alexandre
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Petra

petra
i consider myself to be pretty good at taking things apart (and
putting them back together!). again, dismantling a titanium is not
that hard but some sort of "tech" knowledge is advisable! the guides
from pbfixit are really good, be sure to print out the screw guide
and to read through the whole process before actually doing it.

i changed my 17" powerbook's hd last week after it died. my local
apple dealer wanted around 150$ to do the job. it took me 20 minutes,
but then the 17" is less cramped than a titanium or, worse, my 12"
powerbook.

good luck and let me know how it went!

alexandre