[Ti] Fitting hard drive to Titanium G4

Ralph Lewis maccare at gwi.net
Mon Feb 20 12:02:27 PST 2006

On Feb 20, 2006, at 7:23 AM, Petra Regent wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have recently purchased a 40 Gb hard drive to replace the 10 Gb
> hard drive in my G4 Titanium Powerbook .  I have been told that it
> should be possible to do this replacement myself, but I can’t find
> any information anywhere about how to do it. Can you help me ?

          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984tp://
grijan.cjb.net:21000/macintosh/Manuals/pbg4_15_fw800.pdf

The URL Above lists about all of Apple's computers with downloadable
pdf file that have the instructions in detail on how to do things.
Good Luck, it's very easy to do. The hardest part is fitting the left
hand drive cushions back into place when replacing the drive. But you
can do it.

Ralph Lewis
www.mac-care.com
maccare at gwi.net