[Ti] Help Request for TiBook 800MHz LCD problem

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Feb 22 19:03:54 PST 2006

Rafe Day said:

>When I restarted the machine, still a blank gray screen -- though it still
>drives an external monitor.  All connections appear properly seated, the
>backlight is obviously working, and the computer is sending a video signal,
>just not to the onboard LCD.
Can you check the display with another titanium powerbook and that
display with your motherboard? If it works there it may be a problem with
the connectors on the motherboard.
Have you put the display together again? Did it work when you tested it
before putting it together again?

If the above doesn't work, maybe your cables need replacement again.