[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 10:10:14 PST 2006

That's a great suggestion, and it brings this one to mind:  Try to
determine the I/T costs for the past few years...I'm talking about tech
support costs.  I'd bet they are low, and if so, then see whether you
can corner the tech guy into guaranteeing (or refusing to guarantee)
the same low costs for the next several years on the PC systems.

Paul