[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Sat Feb 25 06:23:23 PST 2006

Paul Samarin wrote:

> That's a great suggestion, and it brings this one to mind:  Try to
> determine the I/T costs for the past few years...I'm talking about
> tech support costs.  I'd bet they are low, and if so, then see whether
> you can corner the tech guy into guaranteeing (or refusing to
> guarantee) the same low costs for the next several years on the PC
> systems.
>
> Paul

It often boils down to one thing in organizations like schools. Is the
IT guy a Mac head or a MS head?

I find it amazing how many MS heads there are out there who just don't
seem to mind tinkering with the annoyances of Windows because....well
because it's fun! (yeah right)
--
On a side note, does your school have IT staff who have supported
windows? If the IT guy has blissfully been supporting macs he's going to

--
Tarik