[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Feb 24 15:55:35 PST 2006

At 11:38 AM -0500, 2/24/06, Scott Mckinley wrote:

>Our principal (a huge PC person) and tech director did not like the
>fact of putting Mac Minis or eMacs in the labs because they are
>basically 2 year old technology.

And what makes the PCs that he would be purchasing today's technology?

Windows XP is about 5 years old and unless he buys top dollar
computers, he will be locked out of making any real use of Vista. So
what he is buying will lock him into 5 year old technology for the
next 7 years. And this makes sense?

No wonder our schools are having such problems with administrators
thinking like this.
--

Robert Ameeti

Life is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.