[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Tue Feb 28 01:24:30 PST 2006

Chris,
Please stop informing me that my "secure" computer world isn't secure.
Please stop inviting me to see just how insecure or problematic things
might be for me.
Please stop "rubbing it in" using reasoning and your expertise as
"hacker".
Please stop inviting me to see how I can eventually perhaps make my
computer "world" safer.
Please stop making me feel uncomfortable, damn it.

How unethical of you !  How utterly irresponsible of you ! ;-)

Please just plug me back into the "matrix" and let me ease my mind.
Ah sweet release.

Thank You
:-)

Warm regards to you all you make life so interesting :-)
tim

ps. Chris, I would give your demo a go but I am furiously writing
papers for conference presentations.  The topics?
Ethics and responsibility.  Go figure LOL :-)  Ewwww doesn't that make
ya squirm? :-)