[Ti] Laptop owners where do you keep your itunes library?

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Feb 28 06:34:21 PST 2006

On Feb 28, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> Assuming you have an ipod already where do you choose to keep you
> itunes library? I'm beginning to think that I should keep on an
> external drive instead of my laptops main drive. I recently bought
> a 400 gb barracuda that I now use for backups which frees up my OWC
> 80 gb firewire drive.

i used to have it also on an external hd but it was too much of a
hassle. half of the time itunes wouldn't see it. and listening to
music meant that you had to plug in a hard drive. bye-bye mobility!
not much of a solution for me.

i'm goint ot buy a cheap g4 soon (450mhz for about 200€) and turn
that into a music server via airport express, streaming music to
different speakers around the appartment…

regards
alexandre