[Ti] Re: Laptop owners where do you keep your itunes library?

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Feb 28 16:44:53 PST 2006

iTunes is on my Powerbook.

My library is on my Dell running Windows XP.

I mount my Dell's HD via Windows Sharing.

The benefit here is that if I do get some new music or a new video to
add, I can always manually drag it to iTunes library and sync it to
my iPod even when the Dell isn't on or connected.  Then later I move
the new file to the Dell.

I found that I prefer using my iPod rather than iTunes anyway, and
use the iPod dock's Line Out to connect to my office speakers when
not at home.

TjL