[Ti] Laptop owners where do you keep your itunes library?

Michael Cabelin macabelin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 09:42:04 PST 2006

>Assuming you have an ipod already where do you choose
to keep you
>external drive instead of my laptops main drive. I
recently bought a
>400 gb barracuda that I now use for backups which
frees up my OWC 80
>gb firewire drive.

I no longer have any iTunes music on my TiBook. With
8GB of music on a 40GB HD, it was a waste of space. I
moved it all onto my aging iMac, and backuped to a
external FW HD. My laptop usually resides in the
bedroom, with the iMac downstairs. If I want to listen
to my iTunes, I just do music sharing via airport. I
also have an iPod mini when I travel.

MC

"If it were a fact, it wouldn't be intelligence."

-Air Force Lt. Gen. Michael V. Hayden
Director, National Security Agency