[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 18, Issue 26

Alcovia at aol.com Alcovia at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 21:52:51 PST 2006

Hi,

Since my Ti has such a puny harddrive I use a Lacie 250GB external, which
died on me 6 mo ago. Sent it back to lacie and they revived it under warranty.
Seems the bigger the harddrive the hotter they run and the faster they die. I
also had an EZquest 250GB die before that.

400GB seems like an awful lot of information to loose if your external goes.
How hot does it run? What is the biggest internal HD a 15" Ti 667Ghz   handle?

Has anyone had an external harddrive 250GB or higher that has lasted more
than 2 years?

15" Ti 667GHZ 1GB SDRAM
Thanks
So-

In a message dated 2/28/06 8:37:38 AM,
titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com writes:

> Message: 10
> Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:34:35 +0700
> From: Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
> Subject: [Ti] Laptop owners where do you keep your itunes library?
> To: titanium at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
> Assuming you have an ipod already where do you choose to keep you
> itunes library? I'm beginning to think that I should keep on an
> external drive instead of my laptops main drive. I recently bought a
> 400 gb barracuda that I now use for backups which frees up my OWC 80
> gb firewire drive.

Warm Regards,
Sophia