[Ti] Great day for you Intel fans!

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Tue Jan 10 12:28:05 PST 2006

At 3:02 PM -0500 1/10/06, John Pariseau wrote:
>I LOVE the idea of a magnetic power connector - my PowerBook was damaged by someone who didn't see the cord (me).
>
>I'm a bit hesitant about an 85W power brick - it looks larger - but I think I'll survive. The old one was 65W.
>
>I'd get one if the place I work for was paying.

I'm hoping that Apple finally found a good power brick design. I have lost many of these. The other day my home power glitched and I lost another 65W adapter (not temporarily). I have dozens of AC adapters plugged into various devices and I never lose any of the others, only the Apple one.
--

Steve Wozniak (tv is wake zone)