[Ti] Great day for you Intel fans!

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Jan 10 12:40:30 PST 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> I'm hoping that Apple finally found a good power brick design. I
> have lost many of these. The other day my home power glitched and I
> lost another 65W adapter (not temporarily). I have dozens of AC
> adapters plugged into various devices and I never lose any of the
> others, only the Apple one.

Same here! Though I've only gone through 3 in 4+ years... about 1 a
year. I'm due for a new one soon.

It's pretty bad that I've dated my aging PB by the life of it's power
bricks. I've promised myself NOT to let this one die on me till I
upgrade. It went under the knife last week for an emergency plug swap.

John Pariseau