[Ti] More MacBook Pro Questions

Timothy D. Naegele tdnaegele.associates at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:46:23 PST 2006

Wilson Ng wrote:

"The new Intels won't be able to run Classic at all.... Rosetta will
not run Classic."

When my PB G4 HD crashed more than a year ago, Apple replaced the HD
but did not install Classic.  I realized that after I had reinstalled
all of my software and files, etc.

I find that many times I would like to run Classic but it isn't there.
 How does one overcome the lack of Classic on the new MacBooks?

Any thoughts about the new version of MS Word/Office that apparently
will be coming in a month or so?  Word is critical to my work, and I
assume it will handle earlier versions of Word .docs (e.g., as far
back as 5.1)?

Thanks.

Tim Naegele
www.naegele.com