[Ti] Re: Great day for you Intel fans!

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 20:30:25 PST 2006

Um, better stick with a PowerPC G4 or G5. The new Intels won't be able to
run Classic at all....

Rosetta will run OS X programs that don't require an AltiVec processor.
Rosetta will not run Classic.

On 1/11/06 5:30 PM, "titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> From: Mikael Bystr?m <mikael.bystrom at punkass.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Great day for you Intel fans!
>
> But all of those will have "low cost" upgrades. At least an Universal
> Logic Pro was announced. Apple apps won't be the major culprit. What
> about Adobe / Macromedia and so on.?
> I can think of many other apps that won't see the day, so Rosetta better
> be good. I still use some OS 9 audio software.

:-D   Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET