[Ti] Windows compatible

Mike Bigley bigley at mac.com
Fri Jan 13 18:51:40 PST 2006

>I don't mind all the speculative talk and Apple second guessing but
>I sure could use some help from time to time troubleshooting
>problems.
>
>Does anyone know of another group that is more focused on that type of help?

send an email to join this list:

join-powerlist at sparky.listmoms.net

or go to listmoms.net

It is a heavily moderated list for Powerbook users. It is not
restricted to the "newer" Titanium and above Powerbooks, and there is
a lot of traffic -- enough that I subscribe to the digest form of
that list.  It does have lots of qualified, great folks for answers
to Powerbook stuff.  They did let a bit of speculation run after
Macworld, but they killed all the threads today.

They also run a list called Apple Perspectives where folks can argue
their opinions all day long! (hint, hint for those of you who can't
let anyone else have the last word)

-Mike