[Ti] Tibook running very hot after Tiger install

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Tue Jan 17 19:09:27 PST 2006

Your anti-virus (VShield = Virus Shield) looks like it isn't
compatible with 10.4.4.

Just uninstall it. Yes, you do open yourself up to the multitude of
Microsoft Office viruses out there, but you could just not use Office
(if that is an option), or turn off active scanning -- and just scan
the documents before opening them for the first time.

Or uninstall Virus Shield and install ClamXav -- a free virus scanner
(based on clamav) for Mac OS X.  <http://www.clamxav.com>

--
Glenn L. Austin <><
Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver