[Ti] Buying the "faster" Mac model

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 08:48:59 PST 2006

How about upgrading your home machine to what you want and nabbing a
30GB iPod (or smaller) to transfer work on a daily basis? I don't
know what kind of work you do, so perhaps that won't work (file
sizes)... if you do work while traveling, only the MacBook will help.
I just don't see the Mini or iMac being convenient to move around.

Another Bill.