[Ti] Buying the "faster" Mac model

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Wed Jan 18 09:09:38 PST 2006

Get a laptop.

It's nice having your work environment *anywhere* you go.

As for the money, you can use/get an Apple Loan, and write off the
expense for next year's taxes. (Including any interest i believe,
though it's better to pay it off quickly.) Also, no matter what you
buy, it will make you more money.

Yet Another Bill  :)