[Ti] Re: Disk Utility NOT repairing disk???????

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue Jan 24 15:47:50 PST 2006

Anytime disk Utility is run it has to use special permission to
access certain files to check everything. This is normal and not a
problem. It will tell you when it resets faulty permissions.

John

--
I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford.

Then I want to move in with them. ~Unknown