[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 17, Issue 32

Robin Jackson robinjackson at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 12:59:30 PST 2006

Hmmm

Maybe I am not making myself clear.

I understand that Disk Utility is finding problems and correcting them and
thi sis just a report telling me what the problem was and that it has fixed
it.

HOWVER it does not matter how many times I run Disk Utility it ALWAYS finds
these errors.

Even though it says it has fixed them it has not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And does
not....

Robin