[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 17, Issue 32

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Wed Jan 25 16:34:00 PST 2006

The "Using Special Permissions" message is not a problem, it is
simply informing you that the permissions are "special" on that item.

It's not a problem, other than Apple shouldn't be telling you that it
is using special permissions on files and folders even though it's
not a problem and you can't do anything about it anyway.  (ie. It's
not a problem, just ignore those messages)