[Ti] Disk Utility NOT repairing disk??????? (OT)

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Jan 25 17:18:10 PST 2006

Robin Jackson said:

>Maybe I am not making myself clear.
>
>I understand that Disk Utility is finding problems and correcting them and
>thi sis just a report telling me what the problem was and that it has fixed
>it.
>
>HOWVER it does not matter how many times I run Disk Utility it ALWAYS finds
>these errors.
We understand you, but perhaps we're not making us clear enough. These
are not errors! Disk Utility is merely reporting the special permissions
status of these files and folders. There is nothing to repair regarding
these particular items. You can safely ignore them, as per recommendation
from Apple:
"Disk Utility reports some messages that you can ignore when checking
permissions "

And would you guys please keep the thread, that you Robin originated? You
named this thread "Re: [Ti] Disk Utility NOT repairing disk???????", not
"[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 17, Issue 32". Could you please stick with
the proper subject lines, guys?