[Ti] Replacement Power Block for Ti400

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Jan 30 05:17:27 PST 2006

Listies,

I did a rather foolish thing. As I was moving house I threw away my
faulty UFO design power supply for my Ti400, on the basis that I am
going to get a new one.

I didn't even look at the voltage/power rating before I binned the thing...

I now need a replacement power supply, but I noticed that the power
supply on my Al1.67 doesn't have a compatible connector for my Ti. Does
this mean Apple have changed the power rating? Or just the connector?

Which replacement power supply should I buy? I see someone on ebay
selling a lot of MacAlly power supplies with no technical specs. I tried
MacAlly's site andd they claim:

"AC/Power Adapter for the Titanium G4 PowerBook and new iBook"

Though they have a photo showing it connecting to an Albook.

Can someone clear this matter up for me?

--
Tarik