[Ti] Replacement Power Block for Ti400

Scott Smith scottinma at mac.com
Mon Jan 30 05:36:32 PST 2006

Madsonline used to sell a connector that would permit old charges to
be used with the new models.  I use them since I have a collection of
older charqers that I have in multiple locations.  The wattage issue
means that the newer books having higher ratings and consequently,
the charging will take longer.  Otherwise no issue on my end.  I use
a yoyo for my 17" 1.67 GHz without difficulty.